North Valley Credit Union is seeking a highly motivated financial services professional to provide complex and confidential administrative and secretarial support to the CEO/General Manager. This position will carry with it numerous responsibilities that will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acting as the recording secretary at board meetings and various other meetings.
- Filing of the corporate annual report.
- Maintenance of the Director listing and minute book.
- Co-ordination of CUDA training for directors.
- Direct assistance with special projects as assigned.
- Maintenance of the master policy and procedural manuals for NVCU.
- Maintenance of documents for new employees.
- Assistance with Annual Report preparation and meeting co-ordination.
- Assistance with compilation of audit materials.
- Administrative assistance in Marketing, Advertising and Newsletters.
- Maintenance of contracts for NVCU and subsidiary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade twelve diploma.
- Ability to work with a variety of software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong co-ordination and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires multi-tasking at times.
- Good people skills.
- This position will be classified as a Job Level # E-305 on the provincial Compensation Grid.
- This position offers a base, starting salary that will be attractive to anyone currently earning less than $ 20.00 per hour as well as an industry leading variable compensation program that is linked to individual performance and pays out annually.
- In addition the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress through the pay scale to full job rate over a three year time frame which includes annual cost of living adjustments.
- An annual training budget is provided.
- A comprehensive benefit package including dental, vision and health care as well as various insurance coverage is provided.
- Participation in a defined contribution pension plan wherein employee and employer contributions are equally matched. Pension contributions are segregated and held within the Co-operative Superannuation Society Pension Plan.
- This is a full time permanent position based on 37.5 hours weekly / 1,950 annually.
- This is a non-union position.
The town of Esterhazy is a full service community of approximately 3,000 located north of the Qu’Appelle Valley approximately 90 KM South East of Yorkton and 61 KM from the Manitoba border. It has a hospital, dentist, veterinarian, K-12 schools, day care, hockey and curling rinks and a 9-hole grass green golf course. It also has an RCMP detachment along with a strong commercial sector consisting of two grocery stores, two pharmacies, hardware store, bargain shop, bowling alley, two motels and three hotels and a successful Ford dealership. The potash mines in the immediate vicinity provide for a stable diversified economy.
Please submit your resumes to:
Roy Spence CEO & General Manager
North Valley Credit Union, Esterhazy Branch
P. 0. Box 1389
Esterhazy, SK. SOA-OXO
This position is available immediately. Telephone enquiries are welcome.
The closing date for receipt of resumes is September 5th, 2017.