The Donald Trails consist of 14 kilometers of classic scenic valley trails that wind around the vicinity of the hiking trails near the Esterhazy Golf Course and 6 km of skate-ski trails. These trails are well maintained by a group of dedicated volunteers and are easily accessible from 5 points:
- One km east of Esterhazy on Highway #80, turn north on the dump access road and west 1 km. at the fork on the north side of the road;
- On the west side of Merit Ford;
- North on Sumner Street , 1st right out of town past the cemetery by the former downhill ski chalet;
- At the swimming pool/golf course area;
- North of the Parkland Regional College at the corner of Kaposvar & Kennedy Drives.